* Bharat Earth Movers rose on entering into a deal with CCC for starting a joint venture company in Brazil.
* Southern Ispat hit the upper circuit breaker of 5% on its proposed plans to set up an integrated steel plant at Kannur in Kerala at a cost of Rs500 crore.
* Suzlon Energy moved up on bagging an export order from John Deere Wind Energy.
* Financial Technologies advanced after the MCX and the ZCE signed a MoU for working together that could mutually benefit both the exchanges.
* Wockhardt inched up on reports that it has signed a MoU with MIDC for setting up an SEZ at Aurangabad.
* Venus Remedies dropped despite announcing the launch of a new formulation, Fejet-od.
* Satyam Computer Services slipped despite signing a deal with the University of Melbourne for undertaking joint research projects.
* PBM Polytex inched lower despite announcing plans to set up a windmill power project.